Thursday, August 31, 2006

Aretha, Busty McChesty Boobs

From the moment I wake up, before I get my blog up, I say a little prayer for boob.



However I NEVER say a little prayer for Aretha boob. Damn! So, here's the scenario. Aretha had to get ready for the Radio One's 25th Anniversary Party and when she did she had to have looked in the mirror...a mirror...anything with some type of reflection. Then, at that point she had to have thought, "ok, great, I look great." At no point did she happen to notice that there were enormous breasts, literally, hanging out of her dress? Seriously, I think she had Ashlee and Jessica Simpson stuffed in there. She should have tucked them under her belt just like every other 75 yr old woman.

Thanks D-Listed for the photo...well not thanks, but thanks

3 comments:

Lori said...

Ewwwww...who in their right mind would think that looks attractive or even presentable? Oh right, you'd have to actually look in a mirror to know that.

*..Jeru..* said...

OMGGGGG !! is tha even real????

:S

Byeee

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is WTF????!!!!