Monday, September 04, 2006

Andre Agassi Cries Like a Bitch


Well it is an end of an era for Andre Agassi. He lost the last match of his 21 yr tennis career. Once he lost, Andre buried his head in his towel and cried like a little school girl. Ok, ok, I do have a heart. He was a great tennis player and now that he is finished it is kinda sad. I remember when Andre had the mullet, and then dyed his mullet blonde, and then he starting losing his mullet. I remember when he was banging Barbara Streisand and then Brooke Shields. Then, he went as bald as a tennis ball and scored a shaving cream contract.

Best of luck, Andre! I hope you and Martina Navratilova are very happy together.

Who Said That!?!

6 comments:

*..Jeru..* said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww he was banging Barbara Streisand ????!!!! WTF )(*&^%$ im soorry i just dont like that Bi@tc !!

LOL

Bye bye

Anonymous said...

buuuuuuuu jeru.

mattisfaction said...

if you really loved me, you would have added me as a myspace friend. i am saddened.

Pop Culture said...

Mysterious Mattisfaction did you send me a friend request? My inbox is empty.

mattisfaction, bitches! said...

alas, i did a while ago. but you probably didnt recognize me as a girl, and all :-P

Pop Culture said...

Hmmmm, well send it again por favor.