Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Big Brother All-Stars or Bust?


Well friends, yet another summer has officially come to a close since Big Brother is officially over. Now, I believe that there are over 4 people in the United States that watch this show, including me so I'm sure no one really cares about the results.

Regardless that Mike Boogie was the winner, the real winner is Julie Chen who gets to work on television. I mean, no one has been as robotic as Julie Chen since Rosie on the Jetsons. My favorite parts with Julie are the ones that are unscripted, which account for less than 1%. Julie tries to act all crazy and fun. You're a robot, Julie...a robot.

The winner of the $25,000 viewers choice was Janelle. Go figure! I hope she uses that money for a new nose.

Maybe next year I'll try out of Big Brother and I can have people talking trash about me. It's good to have goals.

1 comment:

Miss Sassy Pants said...

OMG. Why did I not see this post before? I am a huge fan of BB. If you get on the show, I'll be a rootin' for ya!