Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Greetings from MIAville

Sorry I never got a chance to post some new stories tonight. I am away traveling for work on a top secret mission. I'll be back on Friday. I know, I know but it will be ok. In the meantime, check out some of these good old sites. I'll talk to you all when I land back on the mainland!

~ Shakira Does Other Things Besides Shake Her Hips ~ CelebritySmack

~ God Bless Willie Nelson ~ PopBytes

~ Madonna Gets a New Haircut, Still Keeps the Fake British Accent ~ CelebrityMoms

~ Janet Jackson Used Cocaine? ~ Yeeeah

2 comments:

Remee said...

Top secret mission? Traveling?! Who said you could travel on a fun top secret mission?!! lol. jk ;p
Hope you're having a good time. Hope the weather is better where you are than it was here! Um...I'm thinking maybe that COKE was more recent like maybe that's how she got so SKINNY all of sudden! Yeah, for a sore throat my ass!! I bet that was her "diet" lol.
Talk to you soon :)

Renee said...

Top secret mission? Traveling?! Who said you could travel on a fun top secret mission?!! lol. jk ;p
Hope you're having a good time. Hope the weather is better where you are than it was here! Um...I'm thinking maybe that COKE was more recent like maybe that's how she got so SKINNY all of sudden! Yeah, for a sore throat my ass!! I bet that was her "diet" lol.
Talk to you soon :)

(I spelled my name with an M instead of an N. I told you I was sick as hell this week. I can't even spell my own name right lol)