Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Here Comes Suri-Claus!


....here comes Suri-Claus, right down Scientology Lane!

Well it was only a matter of time before it came to this. Katie Couric showed a quick glimpse of the Vanity Fair cover with Suri Cruise and the people went mad! Screencaps were taken and this picture already is all over the place.

While people are already making fun, come on, it's an innocent baby! The best part of the picture? The hair. Awesome! If it was spiked up a little all over the place it would totally be my haircut. Does that mean I'm an honorary Scientologist? Yowza!

Who Snapped That Kid!?!?

7 comments:

suri-claus-rules said...

OMG! "Suri-Claus" I hope that catches on! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I'm going to spread the word LOL!

Lori said...

She's actually pretty cute. I'm shocked (1) that she's real, and (2) that she looks human.

anddog1 said...

How much did Chris Klein get paid for his sperm?

Stevie D. said...

Another great photo comparison from lunachicago.blogspot.com/.

Lovin' the hair,
Stevie D. (lazycomic.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

No matter whose baby she is, she is adorable...

Renee said...

I love the little "Suri-Claus" jingle. Cute :p
The hair is crazy awesome and I'm glad you're not bashing the baby. I still have a lot of mixed feelings BUT I'm not one to bash an innocent baby either so you get lots of brownie points for not saying anything bad about the baby ♥

*..Jeru..* said...

Ohhhhhhh Suri-Claus ! ! ! i think shes most beautiful calebrity ive seen so far ! ! !

:D Bye :)