Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I Heart Horton Hears a Who!


I couldn't be more excited right now about this news. So excited, in fact, that I took time out of my other job (frightening children), to let you know that Jim Carey and Steve Carell have teamed up to remake a kick-ass Dr Seuss book, "Horton Hears a Who."

Jim Carey has been cast as Horton and Steve Carell (40 Year Old Virgin and The Office) has been cast as the Mayor of Who-Ville.

Ok, so maybe I'm 10 yrs old, but I'm psyched. I loved "How the Grinch Stole Christmas," or as I like to call it, "How the Grinch Stole Holiday."

For all of you that will yet at me for such a stupid story, please note that not every day can be filled with Lohan Stanky Putanky, Jessica Boob, or Paris Ass. This one is for the kids.

Source it Up!

1 comment:

RC said...

i like the book how the grinch stole holiday but not a fan of the movie...namely b/c of jim carrey and because it's so stinkin' long.

i'll be interested to see how this transitions into a film.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com