Thursday, September 14, 2006

Jason Wahler Was Arrested, Shocker


According to TMZ Jason Wahler was arrested on Sept 1 in NYC after the VMA's. He was charged with disorderly conduct, possession of a controlled substance, resisting arrest, and bribery. That paints an awesome picture for me!

Gotta love this stuff. Although, I do feel a little bad. I mean, this kid is only 19 years old. Haven't we all been there at one point? Well, when I was 19 I wasn't out of control at the VMA's, but more in the quad on my college campus. And, I didn't have the paparazzi taking pictures of me, it was more my friends with disposable cameras. And, I wasn't on a TV show, but I did watch a lot of TV. Ok, so it is nothing like his situation. I no longer feel bad.

I don't know why Lauren broke up with him? As a side note, I am putting the finishing touches on my award winning interview with Lauren. I should be posting it soon. Just waiting for one last thing.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Oooh, I can't wait to read your interview with Lauren!