Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Jennifer Lopez Has My Dad's Hair


How the mighty have fallen. In just a few short days, Jennifer Lopez has really taken a turn for the worse. There's a few things I'd like to comment on. First and foremost I want to show my concern for Saint Jennifer Lopez's combover. She always claims to be original and "the first" on everything. Well, she clearly stole my dad's haircut and he is pissed about it!

Saint Jennifer Lopez was out with her husband at the premiere of "El Cantante" which is Spanish for, "My Wife's Combover." Besides the hair, my favorite part of this photo opp is the lady in the background who is literally diving after Jennifer's boobs. Jeeze lady, her boobs aren't that small. You can take the glasses off!

Who Shot J Lo!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The lady on the pic looks like aman dressed as a woman, that is why she can't stop her hands to herself.

madcelebs.blogspot.com