Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Jessica Channels Grimace McDonald

...and I've never been so attracted to Grimace in all my life!


Jessica did her best Grimace impression when she was performing on the CBS Early Show in NYC. Even though her throat still hurt, she still put on a performance. I hate to say this because I think Jessica is still hot as hell, but I kinda feel I am more on Team Ashlee at this point. The nose and chin work that she "may have" had done really did the trick. And when she grew out her dark black bowl-cut mullet, you've got yourself a winner!

By the way, my photoshop skills are at their finest right now. I am very impressed with myself!

Who Supersized That!?!

7 comments:

cock-ninja said...

testing 1, 2, 3.

cock-ninja said...

neat site.

I'm too much of a drunken waste to do the word verification thing every time I post.

cock-ninja said...

I admire your tenacity.

*..Jeru..* said...

Ohh really Team Ashlee ????

Team Jessica Grimace all the waaaaaaaaay LOL

Bye !

Pop Culture said...

What up cock ninja. Welcome. I know the word verication sucks donkey dick, but I got waaaay to much spam. Welcome to the site! Enjoy. Make friends. Win money!

Renee said...

LMFAO!!! That Grimace picture is GREAT! You got a smile out of me this morning. Keep up the good work. Talk to you tonight.

agelica said...

HAHAHAHA this is, BY FAR the BEST comparison I've seen in a while. I f'ing love your blog and you're not too bad to look at either ;)