Thursday, September 14, 2006

Jessica Simpson Forgets Her Horse


Jessica lives a busy life, so it's only natural that she would've forgot her horse at home. Dude, what's up with the boots? What's up with the bag? If she is relying on a little self promotion of her new bag and shoe line, she is going to have to work a little bit harder than that. Honestly, the only thing that's missing is her horse with that outfit, which is why I added a little horse to the picture. Seriously, my photoshop skills are at a "10" right now.

Jessica may be a bit bummed that her new cd has only sold 100,000 units, whereas Beyonce's did well over 500,000 (bonus points for my use of "whereas"). What's a 400,000 difference between friends? Hopefully Jessica will sell some boots or something. What else does she have going on? I hate to say this (or type this) out loud, but I'd rather see Ashlee right about now. Wow have times have changed.

By the way, you may be wondering why I circled the lady in the background. I'm pointing her out only because she's doing her best penguin impression. Good for her for keeping with the animal theme of my story.

Who Shot That Horse!?!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica is gorgeous & I love the outfit. Really looks great, would definitely wear it myself. Love her shoe & bag line. She's the best!

Anonymous said...

People talk trash about Simpson but you can't deny she is beautiful & one sexy chick.

Anonymous said...

i like penguins. they're really neat.

Pop Culture said...

Yeah Jessica is definitely hot, I don't disagree with that. I speak out of sadness that she will never have me. I am a bad bad bad person.

Lori said...

The boots and bag aren't so bad...it's that fugly hat that ruins the look IMO.

Anonymous said...

I love Jessica Simpson. I think she looks great in everything she wears, but especially her new line of shoes & bags. She's a pretty girl, no one can deny that.

Renee said...

LOL! So this isn't really about the article but your articles are hilarious.
I went to BB Kings last night at Foxwoods and my jam came on "I'm Bringin Sexy Back" and I was drunk and G-d DAMNIT if I didn't think of "I'M BRINGIN BLOGGIN BACKKKKKKK"
That's so not right LOL.

laptop battery said...

What you said is I thought of .Here is some of new battery fpr your laptop.

hjkl said...

However mean your gold in wow life is,buy wow gold meet it and live it ;wow gold cheap do not shun it and call it hard names.It is not so bad as you are.It looks poorest when you are richest.The fault-finder will find faults in paradise.wow gold kaufen love your life,poor as it is.maple meso You may perhaps have some pleasant,thrilling,maplestory power leveling glorious hourss,even in a poor-house.The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man's abode;the snow melts before its door as early in the spring.sell wow gold I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there,cheap mesos and have as cheering thoughts,as in a palace.The town's poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any.May be they are simply great enough to billig wow gold receive without misgiving.Most think that they are above being supported by the town;powerlevel but it often happens that buy maplestory mesos they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means.which should be more disreputable.Cultivate poverty like a garden herb,like sage.Do not trouble wow powerleveln yourself much to get new things,maple mesos whether clothes or friends