Friday, September 08, 2006

John Travolta's a Woman Baby, Yeah!


What a sad before and after picture. I don't ever want to get old, ever! Look at what can happen. Time has not been good to John Travolta, not good at all.

John Travolta, seen above, is in a bit of a dress rehearsal on the set of the Broadway play, "Hairspray" in London yesterday. He'll be playing Edna Turnbald, whoever the hell that is. Is it just me or does Johnny Pants look a little too comfortable in that dress? What? I'm just saying.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

lol
-doesn't really look like John Travolta.

Renee said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm a John Travolta fan lol.
That just hurts to look at LOL.

Lori said...

It looks to me like he used Robin Williams' old Mrs. Doubtfire body enhancements! And you can clearly see the fake cheeks because they don't blend in well IMO.