Thursday, September 28, 2006

Matty Mc: Male Pattern Cameltoe


I'm not 100% positive, but I think, I think, it is never acceptable for a man to wear spandex in public. It may also be in bible too. I'll have to double check. Yep, it was in there.

First I want to say what an honor it was to have been able to report on cameltoe twice in one week! Moving on, "Exhibit A" shows Matty Mc with what I am now calling "Male Pattern Cameltoe." By IBBB definition that would be: Middle aged men who cram all their business into spandex shorts only to finally suffer from cameltoe. You should check Webster's dictionary, as my definition is sure to make it in there one day.

Exhibit B shows your very typical "junk in the trunk," which I guess it better than having "junk in the hood" (i.e. Britney Spears). Look, if you want to go biking and feel the need to wear spandex because your competing professionally (??), that's one thing, but do it in the privacy of your own home. Yeah, that's right. Ride your bike around your kitchen table 3,000 times in order to equal one mile. I've done it. It's not that bad.

To all my male readers, please don't let "Male Pattern Cameltoe" claim you too. Let's all work together to try to get a cure.

Who Shot That Camel!?!

3 comments:

mattisfaction said...

it is obvious that he has not been neutered. someone should get right on that.

Lori said...

Hey look he finally found a place to store his socks while he's wearing flip-flops! Spandex, a girl's headband, Jesus' beard. Ewwwww...just totally wrong on so many levels :::shudder:::.

hjkl said...

welcome to the wow power leveling cheap wow power leveling service site, buy cheap wow gold,wotlk gold,world of warcraft power leveling buy wow gold