Monday, September 18, 2006

My Small Heart Grew Three Sizes Today


Similar to "The Grinch" my heart seems to have grown three sizes today! I've been receiving a bunch of emails asking me why I haven't been posting all the pictures of Nicole Richie eating lately. I don't know. Maybe I'm in a slump. I mean, I still feel like your favorite jackass, but something about analyzing a girl who appears to have some eating issues try to eat with cameras all around her just makes me feel like it's wrong. I feel like she deserves a break. Yes, I know I know she puts herself in the spotlight so this is just what comes with it, but I feel like posting pictures of someone who is terrified to eat, eating, can't be good karma for me.

Now don't worry. I'm not gone completely. I still feel like posting pictures of Lindsay's or Paris's stanky putanky is ok because, well, no one gets hurt. I don't know about Nicole. Maybe I'll change my mind.

Are you there God? It's me Pasquale.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Awww. There's some good left in the world <3