Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Nicole Goes Out With Chucks Jenner


Ok so I'm all for the "Chucks" and even own a the same pair myself, but there are times when you should wear them and times when you shouldn't. Now, I may not know where Nicole Richie and Chucks Jenner are going, but regardless the are dressed up, so why wear the chucks with a suit? This dude has to have more money than he knows what to do with so why wear those everywhere he goes?

As a side note, Nicole kinda looks like her hairline is now starting at the top of her scalp. Although, I hear that she is eating better and trying to gain a few pounds. Knowing some girls who have dealt with "eating issues" I choose to wish Nicole some good luck with this. I know, I know - I'm in a caring mood today.

Who Shot That!?!

No comments: