Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Oh JoJo, You Little Minx!


As sad as this is, one of my most popular posts since I started this crazy little blog was my "Open Letter to JoJo." I got more emails on that one than any other post I've created. Now don't get me wrong, I also get a lot of emails any time I seem to post about anything relating to "cameltoe." There are a lot of crazy-ass people out there and I'm glad you all share my excitement on the topic. As a random factoid, I also get a lot of people to IBBB when they search on the word "boobs" on blogsearch. Therefore, I've decided that I am very well-rounded.

Ok, so back to JoJo. She is out and about promoting her new CD and stopped my good old TRL today so sing a little song. You may have heard of it? It's called, "Too Little, Too Late." Currently it's # 3 on the Billboard Top 200. Seriously, this song is on the radio all the live long day! Ok, ok, so it's catchy. Little JoJo is only like 14 and is making more money than I'll probably make in a lifetime of turning tricks on Comm Ave in Boston.

If you would like to relive the glory of "My Open Letter to JoJo" just give a little click right...HERE

Who Shot JoJo!?!

No comments: