Monday, September 25, 2006

People Just Look Better With a Tan


Here's a new little segment I like to call, "People Just Look Better With a Tan." Leonardo DiCaprio is on the cover of horrific magazine "Details" and is surprisingly not a pasty-white. See? This just proves my theory that everyone looks better with a tan. Leo can soon be seen in "The Departed," directed by Martin Scorsese. Now, I couldn't care less about seeing this movie, but it is supposed to take place in Boston. I actually saw a bunch of these guys filming scenes for this movie like a year ago. Now why would I want to see this movie? One word: Accents. I LOVE people who try to "do" the Boston accent. Not many people can master it, except the two women on SNL, who were originally from Boston.

Thanks to HollyScoop for the scan!

No comments: