Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Return of Whitney Houston


By now, the news of Whitney Houston's pending divorce has spread like wild fire. What can this mean for her career? I think this can totally do it for her. Now don't get me wrong, if Whitney cleans herself up I will miss the old Whitney a little bit. I'll be the craziness that follows her around. I'll miss her yelling "kiss my ass" to the cameras. I'll miss her showing up places weighing in at 82 pounds. Is the world ready for the new Whitney? We may think we are, but we truly don't know how good we've had it.

Next up, what will happen with Bobbi Christina? I say take her on the road with you and use her as your puppet. While I'm not a huge Whitney fan by any means I think this will be good for her. I always said that if she just got rid of Bobby and tried to make her comeback she would kick ass. I think I'm the only person who's ever said that. Yup, I'm certain. Good luck Whitney. I think "I Will Always Love You" is still on the Billboard Top 50.

Yesterday Whitney was with Dionne and Clive at the Ella Awards in Beverly Hills and it is rumored that she is coming out with a new album soon. Does anyone say "album" anymore. Perhaps I'm 60?

No comments: