Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Rev Run and Wife Lose Baby


Some really sad news to announce this morning. Rev Run, of MTV's reality show "Run's House" and his wife Justine had given birth to a daughter on Thursday and then the newborn was pronounced dead. Supposedly when the doctors delivered the baby via c-section, the baby was born with organs outside of her body. So sad.

MTV was filming at the time for the 3rd season, as Justine's pregnancy was part of last season's show. How horrible. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Source

1 comment:

Lori said...

I was so saddened when I heard this story break. I wonder how they'll address it on Run's House :(. I'm no medical professional but you'd think a good OB would've caught that in any routine ultrasound (assuming they had one).