Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Stuff Style Awards




So when Stuff Magazine decides to throw an awards party you'd think that they would get some decent celebrities to stop on by. Nope. However, you know that Mena Suvari wouldn't miss a chance to show off her bowl-cut-mullet and horrible taste in clothes to any camera that would capture her. Again, I hate to be repetitive, but her haircut is literally the haircut of choice for every single girl who was in my 2nd grade class.

Who Shot That Stuff!?!

4 comments:

Rori said...

Where's Constantine? hahahahaha

mattisfaction said...

...the new boy in the neighborhood lives downstairs and it's understood he's there just to take good care of meeeeeeeee... like he's one of the familyyyyyyyyy...


(please say you know it or our love affair is over)

Pop Culture said...

"Charles in charge of our days and our nights. Charles in charge of our wrongs and our rights. And I want Charles in charge of me!

There.

When will you finally reveal yourself? I'm going on a hunger strike until I know who you are.

mattisfaction said...

a hunger strike? so... are you gonna eat your tots? can i have 'em?