Friday, September 29, 2006

Victoria Beckham Has Two More Kids


With all the rumors that were circulating that claimed Poshtoria was pregnant, who knew she actually had two more kids that no one really knew about? And by "kids" I'm clearly talking about her knockers, which I've lovingly named, "Scary" and "Sporty."

I actually wish that her boobs were even bigger and would eventually migrate north, up towards her face, so they would cover her miserable mug. She always looked so pissed. Maybe I'll change her name to Pisstoria...not sure yet.

Beside her "kids on parade," my favorite part of this is the wannabe chick behind Pisstoria (see I decided to change it for now) who is just busy walking and grabbing her crotch. Classy.

3 comments:

Lori said...

You're right...she does always look pissed. I think, however, that's just the look a person exhibits when she freaking needs to eat. How in the world do they think that looks attractive? It's not. Have a donut already!

mattisfaction said...

does that little ball on the end of her nose count as a third nipple? i think we should call it "baby".

*..Jeru..* said...

when her new "kids" got soooooo big????


Its new to me...

jajaja

Bye bye!