Monday, October 09, 2006

Ashlee Simpson with Bra = Happy Blogger!



What a nice way to start the morning and the week for that matter. Who doesn't like to see a little bra every now and then. Sometimes less and more and sometime more is less, you know what I mean?

I've said it before and I'll say it again; the best thing that Ashlee Simpson has ever done was get that nose job. It is career changing. I now think she's prettier, funnier, her music is better, her acting is near perfection, and she could potentially run for political office. Ironic though that as soon as she did get it done she stopped dressing like an asshole and started skanking it up. Good for her. She's never looked better.
I'm now a big fan of cosmetic surgery. There, I said it. That's right. Mothers, tell your daughters that they should get cosmetic surgery in order too look better. That includes a new nose, boobs, or even ass implants (ouch). And why bother waiting until your 18? If they don't like what they see when they're 10 years old they should immediately go under the knife. Yes, I am an outstanding role model.

Thanks to my friend at TheSuperficial for the photos!

No comments: