Monday, October 16, 2006

Celebrity Parent ControlOff Update!



Well you've all been on the edge of your seat this weekend just waiting to see who will make it into the top three. The votes are in. Mrs. Garrett, I'm sorry. You're no longer in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Celebrity Parent ControlOff. So, here's how it went down. First, thanks to all that voted. I was shocked actually. If I would have known there would have been so many votes I would have had this wrapped up in one day. Now I need to do this again! Our top three consist of Joe Jackson, Mommie Dearest (or Mommy Dearest as I like to call her), and Joe Simpson. I was shocked that Dina Lohan didn't make it in the top three. In fact, she was in the bottom three.

Ok, so now this is it. Please vote, out of the top three, for the most controlling celebrity parent. Email me your vote by tomorrow morning and we will announce the winner tomorrow night (Tuesday). Thanks again everyone! Oh, and I told you I would have a fancy chart!

No comments: