Friday, October 13, 2006

Celebrity Parent ControlOff!





In the spirit if expanding, I've decided to hold the IBBB first ever "Celebrity Parent ControlOff." That's right! Which insane parent of a celebrity will end up winning this thing? Only time will tell. Who do you think is the most controlling celebrity parent. Here's how the game will go. Now listen up because I'm not repeating myself! Email to me (imbringingbloggingback at yahoo.com) your top 3 choices for the most controlling celebrity parent by Monday. On Monday, I'll narrow it down and then we'll vote again, etc until we finally have a winner. I know, this is the worlds most exciting game. Don't worry I will update everyone with pie-charts, etc so you can see how people voted. So, here are the choices in order of the above pictures:
~ Joe Jackson (Michael and Janet Jackson's Father)
~ Joe Simpson (Jessica and Ashlee's Dad)
~ Matthew Knowles (Beyonce's Dad)
~ Mommy Dearest
~ Lynne Spears (Britney Spears' Mother)
~ Jane Carter (Nick and Aaron's Mom)
~ Dina Lohan (Lindsay's Madre)
~ Mrs. Garrett
~ Mr. Belvedere
~ Paul (the creepy next door neighbor from Desperate Housewives and father of Zack)

Let the games begin! Tell your friends!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1 Joe Simpson
#2 Mommy Dearest
#3 Dina Lohan

Lori said...

My votes: #1 Joe Simpson (why is he always staring at their boobs?!), #2 Mommy Dearest (I still don't use wire hangers!), and #3 Joe Jackson (his genes are partly responsible for the mess that is Michael)

*..Jeru..* said...

#1 Joe Simpson
#2 Matthew Knowles
#3 Joe Jackson

:)

Byee°

Jamie said...

1. Joe Simpson
2. Mommy Dearest
3. Joe Jackson

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY MR. BELVEDERE!!!!! STREAKS ON THE CHINA?!?! I DON'T THINK SO