Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Sorta Almost Dead?


Oh Elisabeth Hasselbeck, from The View, is using her angry words lately! Recently in an episode of Law & Order: SVU they had someone named "Elisabeth Hassenback" raped and killed. Coincidentally, this character was also a 3o-year old woman from NYC. The real Elisabeth Hasselbeck was, of course, really freaked out by this and called one of the producers of SVU to let him know that it was socially irresponsible to do such a thing. To which this producer told her it was a coincidence that their names were so closely related, apologized, said "goodbye lady" and then hung up the phone. Nice! So she's all bent out of shape now and saying that she can't sit next to any of the cast of SVU, etc.
If we've learned anything from this it's that it was a big mistake. Clearly, they decided to focus on the wrong "View" cast member. They could have killed off "Star Janes" or even "Barbara Valters" or hell even "Rosie O'Donald." Why did they have to pick the prettiest one?!

5 comments:

Lori said...

ROFL...Star Janes. That's an episode of L&O that I wouldn't have missed!

Debil Dog said...

I can't stand Elizabeth Hasselbeck...I wish she had played the part on L&O and then they could have choked the life out of her loud mouth!

Sunny said...

They chose “the pretty one” because she is an effing idiot and above all deserves to have a script written about her being murdered and killed! HA! E.H. SUCKS!!! (I am not deranged, really, its just I can’t stand the girl or anything that comes out of her mouth)

Anonymous said...

You are right she is the prettiest one. They should kill off star jones lol

I am also a huge svu fan (still am) and I caught the name and coincedence right away and I do not even watch the view that often

Mberenis said...

I like your blog! Will you please add it to my collection of blogs? There's over 2,000 of them! Features RSS and Widgets to display them on your blog!

Add your blog here