Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Future Travelinks


I know, I know dry your eyes. I will be off to another top secret mission over the next few days so I may not be able to post as much as before, although I will try my hardest. I will, however, make sure that I let you all know the winner of the Celebrity Parent ControlOff tonight. In the meantime, check out these links!

~ Lindsay and Keira are Getting Kinky ~ Yeeeah!

~ Vince Vaughn Suing The Sun..and The Moon Next! ~ I'm Not Obsessed

~ Perez Hilton is a Fat Sissy! Nice! ~ CelebritySmack

~ Peace Out CBGB ~ CityRag

~ Cox on Parade ~ PopBytes

~ Vintage Arnold ~ SpankCheeks

~ A Conversation Between Paris and Nicole ~ EvilBeet

2 comments:

Renee said...

You and these secret missions of yours! They had this thing on AOL about dressing up as different "celebs" for Halloween and Perez was one of them. It was basically making fun of people. I will have to send you the link.
Have fun on your little mission!

Lori said...

Hurry home, Pasquale! We shall keep the home fires burning until you return Ü.