Wednesday, October 04, 2006

George Clooney to Date Your Mother


Oh that crazy George Clooney! George is trying to throw off the paparazzi by dating women, men, children, and some forest animals just to confuse everyone. Great plan George! When that comes crashing down and you end up alone I recommend calling back the forest animals. They'll keep you warm in the winter....er...or so I heard.

Here's a little snippet from George Clooney's master plan to take over the world!

"I want to spend every single night for three months going out with a different famous actress. You know, Halle Berry, Salma Hayek the next, and then walk on the beach holding hands with Leonardo DiCaprio." "People would still buy the magazines, they'd still buy the pictures, but they would always go, 'I don't know if these guys were putting us on or not.'"

Um, yeah. No George, I think people would always go, "Wow that guy is a friggin retard." If they don't, I will. I have a better idea. Here's the deal. You're George Clooney. Start acting like it. Start with Halle Berry and then finish with Halle Berry. It's really a win-win. If you need additional advice, just let me know.

Who Planned That!?!

No comments: