Sunday, October 22, 2006

Getting To Know You!








So after a million emails and messages from many of you asking to learn more about me, I've decided to do up a quick post about yours truly. I don't know why people seem to interested about me, but I finally decided to bite the bullet and scare all of you with some pictures. I met up with a few of my friends last night for a drink or ten at a bar in Boston. They wanted to welcome me home after my top secret mission of adopting children and going through a major rehab program. What starts off as a slow night never really seems to end up that way. One person that I did want to point out is the crazy chick that I'm doing the ice-skating pose with. Hands down she is the funniest person I've ever met in my life and has been a great friend of mine since college and a kick-ass writing partner. Over the next few months she'll be stopping by the blog for some guest writing and other hijinks that we have planned for this little old blog.



Back to business....I'll be back to my regular posting schedule starting tomorrow morning. I hope all of you have been well and hopefully no more top secret missions for me. Getting to know me.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So HOT!!!

robbie zombie said...

awwwwww so cute. Can I be your friend too :(

mattisfaction said...

...and all this time i thought you were asian.

Lori said...

YAY! My day is complete because I got to see your face.

Anonymous said...

WOW1 You are right...that girl is FUNNY! Not to mention that she has a great smile, killer body.. and amazing personality. MORE DETAILS PLEASE

Senorita Fancy Pants said...

wow...my first comment...wow! HOT :)