Friday, October 20, 2006

I'll Be Back, I Will Be Back!


So my secret mission is almost coming to an end. I've adopted 12 children, got married, recorded a rap album, ran a marathon, reunited with Nicole Richie, raced an Olsen twin, polished Heather Mills wooden leg, and I'm now ready to return. I will leave you with these links for today, but will do a little posting over the weekend before things return back to normal on Monday. I know, I'm such a giver.

~ Kirsten Dunst Looks Like a Lesbien Comedien Cira 1982 ~ Yeeeah!

~ Donatella Versace Frightens Another Country ~ CelebritySmack

~ The Simpson Family Photo Album ~ MollyGood

~ After All of My Fraggle Rock References it Looks Like They'll Be Coming to the Big Screen ~ PopBytes

~ Nicole Richie Wants to Sing...Not Eat ~ HollyScoop

No comments: