Monday, October 23, 2006

Keith Urban is His Own Songs


If only he had lost his trailer and someone stole his dog would Keith Urban really be living his music. Instead, we'll just have to settle for some good old-fashion "rehab." Keith has checked himself into a rehab facility on Friday for possibly either alcohol, drugs, or my personal favorite option; gambling. Ok, so it probably isn't that one, but wouldn't that make the story a little bit better!? His wife, Nicole "Forehead of Steal" Kidman has canceled some interviews, etc to stay by his side. Keith has told fans the following:

"One can never let one's guard down on recovery and I'm afraid that I have. With the strength and unwavering support I am blessed to have from my wife, family and friends, I am determined and resolved to a positive outcome."

Wishing Keith a speedy recovering, but remember the old saying, "Rehab is for Quitters."

1 comment:

mattisfaction said...

scrolling... scrolling... still scrolling... whew! it took me hours to scroll past nicole kidman's forehead! it was like elebenty million pixels tall. smaller pics next time, please!