Thursday, October 26, 2006

Kirsten Dunst is My Grandma


No, she really is. I'm going onto Maury Povich for a DNA test to prove that Kirsten Dunst is my grandma. I mean, she dresses like my grandma. She has my grandma's open-toed orthopedic sandals on. She has my grandma's shawl/coat that keeps her nice and toasty warm on cool autumn afternoons. She even has my grandma's pocketbook from the mid 1980's. It's the same one that my grandma had that contained mints, juicy fruit, band aids, diabetic candies, her medical alert bracelet, photos of her grand kids, mase, telephone book used for driving, her cataract glasses, bingo dobber, scratch tickets, and half of a peanut butter sandwich. Yup, she's definitely my grandma.

2 comments:

Debil Dog said...

You shouldn't diss your grandma by coming her to Kristen Dunst....poor granny!

Anonymous said...

ew! you coming your grandma?