Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Madonna Adopts Baby, Forgets Other Kids


**UPDATED** People Magazine finally confirmed this so I'm reposting it. What? I'm too lazy to do a whole new post....plus, I really liked this picture.

Say goodbye to little dogs that fit into your purse, there's a new trend in town: Adopting children from random countries that people have never heard of. Madonna is now driving the adoption train! Madonna has adopted a baby boy in Malawi today and will also pay for a 1,000 orphan "center."

I guess they already had 12 orphans arranged for Madonna to choose from and she narrowed it down to just one. Clearly they weren't having a buy one get one free special.

Ok, so even I have to say this is very honorable. Some people say it's just a publicity stunt, but I don't think so. I mean all she really needs to do is flash a boob and she would accomplish the same goal. So, if my math serves me right (and I have out two calculators, an abacus, and a cash register) I think she now officially has 3 children from 3 different fathers. Oh, that is sweet. Father's Day must be busier than Christmas for lady Madonna.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! If she wasn't loaded, 3 kids by 3 different fathers could be considered a bad thing.

Anonymous said...

honey