Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Mischa Barton Mocks Lindsay Lohan


It's not funny Mischa! Lindsay really hurt herself and for you to mock her that way is just wrong! Seriously, Mischa Barton makes me angry. I don't really know why, she just does. I think it may be because she dresses like a complete asshole. Let's take a look at this mess. First off, she has a t-shirt on that has been sprayed with paint. Hot? Nope. Then she has a little bunny necklace around her neck. Cute? Nope. Disturbing. Next, she has a headband on with ribbons hanging off the sides of it. Trendy? Nope. F'in stupid.


For one person to make me so irate is definitely a problem. I'm off to therapy. Adios!


1 comment:

*..Jeru..* said...

Ohh Mischa, Mischa, Mischa...what the hell are you thinking???!!!! ¿?

Mischa STOP it!!!! i dont wanna lose my Fab celebrity Blogger

Have fun in therapy!

Bye bye