Monday, October 02, 2006

Nick Carter Porked Debra LaFave!


Ok, so this isn't breaking news today, but one of my favorite IBBB readers, Debil Dog, pointed out to me that I never even commented on this train wreck of a love affair. Ok, so this story can really go in 56 different directions, but there is one common theme: Nick Carter will sell out to get some ratings for his new reality show. Plain and simple. So let's play, "A Whore's Family Tree."

First and foremost, let's see who's at the root of the "Whore Family Tree." Why it's Debra LaFave everybody! That's right, the same Debra LaFave who almost served jail time for having sex with like a 13 or 14 year old. Nice move Deb. Apparently Nick stated on Howard Stern late last week that he did, in fact, lose his virginity to the old "LaFaver."

Climbing up a few more branches on the Whore Family Tree, we see that Nick also had sex with Ashlee Simpson, just to get back at Paris Hilton for going out with Nick's little brother, Aaron. Nick originally broke up with LaFave when he caught her cheating on him with another girl....and that was even before chicks hooking up with the "in thing" to do.

Now I'm not sure, but I think I caught an STD from just writing about this. I'm going to go get checked out.

Thanks Debil Dog for making sure my priorities were in order!

2 comments:

Debil Dog said...

awwww...I'm one of your favorites? You're one of my favorites, too. But I think you already know that!

mattisfaction said...

my eyes! oh, my eyes! it burns...