Thursday, October 12, 2006

Nicky Hilton's Dress Hypnotizes


Hmmm, what the hell happened to her? I used to Nicky Hilton she kinda looked decent and now, she's a man, baby yeah! She just has her 23rd birthday, so is technically younger than Paris, but she looks like she could be the mother of Paris. Her dress is literally so hypnotizing that I feel asleep when writing this. Now, here is my concern. Nicky will be debuting a line of hotels next year that she is designing, starting with one on Ocean Drive in South Beach. Should someone who is wearing that really be in charge of designing an entire hotel? Actually, her dress does kinda look like the bedspread that I saw in a Marriott recently.

1 comment:

Lori said...

At first glance, her dress looked like it had one of those nursing flaps mfr's put on maternity clothing. But then I realized it was just her necklace. Yowza!