Thursday, October 05, 2006

Nicole Richie and Brody Break the F Up



Sometimes correct US Weekly is reporting that Nicole Richie and Chucks Jenner have decided to say adios to their public eating out (??) appearances and call their relationship over. The good news is that they remain close friends. I mean, personally I couldn't give any less of a crap if they're friends or not, but I just figured that was the most appropriate thing to say.

Seriously, are Paris and Nicole having another "breaking news off?" Every time one of them makes the news the other one gets trumped. I hope that Nicole does turn to comfort food at a time like this. Flags will be flying at half mast, as am I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let us all eat a tic tac in remebrance of this relationship....where did it go wrong?