Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Reese Kinda Seems Like a Douche


I'm sure I'm in the minority of people who seem to think that Reese Witherspoon kinda seems like a douche, but I do. Every time I see her on some award show or interview she always seems to have that "pissed off" look about her...kinda like she pretends she isn't any different because she's famous, but deep down she knows she's better than us? She's always like, "I'm a strong woman, blah blah blah." Now don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking strong women, just her. Reese always seems to be on a permanent soap box. I mean, didn't she get pregnant and then have to get married? Even though there isn't anything wrong with that, I'm just saying...

Reese was with her servant/husband Ryan Phillippe yesterday at the NYC premiere of his movie "Flag of Our Fathers." When Fox News sat down to interview Reese the other day about her new movie, "Rendition" it was mentioned that she was the lead woman in the movie to which Reese replied, "...where are all the real women in movies? Have you noticed they're just not there?" Oh please. What the hell is she talking about? Maybe she hasn't heard of a few women named Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie, Carmen Electra...? Oh wait, I get it now. Good point. Off your soapbox please!

No comments: