Monday, October 09, 2006

Scary + Spice = Downtown Julie Brown?


It's always Posh, Posh, Posh! Poor Mel B is totally the Jan Brady of the Spice Girls. So, I decided to check up and see what the hell Scary Spice has been up to. It turns out, not a whole hell of a lot! Although she was spotted at the airport recently with her daughter Phoenix Chi. Yup, that's her name. Is it mean if I say her daughter looks like a miserable little bitch? Ok, it is so I won't. Erase that thought from your mind.

Scary Spice kinda looks like MTV's own "Downtown Julie Brown." They should swap careers, or lack thereof. Nice boots, by the way. I think, I think, that is technically the traditional color boot of the streetwalker. I love it when moms dress like whores. Good day.

Oh, and there are reports that she's cheating on boyfriend Eddie Murphy. Supposedly her and some other man were spotted getting cozy at a hotspot. What hotspot you ask? No clue. I mean, who cares, really.

No comments: