Monday, October 02, 2006

Sleep George Michael, Sleeeep


Jorge Michael was once again caught taking a little snooze in his auto. Who knew you could get arrested for that? Well, he did. Once the 5-0 found Jorge in his car in London sleeping, they arrested him for suspicion of drug possession. Oh wait, I get it now. I guess he was sleeping at a traffic light. Oh ok, yeah that is definitely illegal.

According to E! other drivers tried to wake him by honking their horns, but no dice. Poor little Jorge was still dreaming of sugarplums dancing in his head.
We'll see what happens on Nov 20th when he is due in court.

Someone should have told Jorge Michael to wake up before you go-go. Oh come on! I didn't even care about this story, I was just dying to use that one joke. Wake me up before you go-go. Brilliant.

P.S, as you can see my photoshop skills are getting better by the day. Did you see the cop car? Oh yeah, that was allll me!

1 comment:

mattisfaction said...

they were just tryin' to catch him riding dirty.

oh, and incidentally, i was pulled over by a cop car that looked EXACTLY like that the other day... your photoshop skills are insane!