Monday, October 09, 2006

Tom Cruise and Katie Share Clothes


Seriously, I think I saw Katie in the same sweater-turtleneck and tight black jeans before. If Tom has on those black boots that go up to the knee, I'll be sure of it! So here's the deal with this story. My friends at X17 spotted Tom and a fellow soccer mom getting a bit friendly at a soccer game over the weekend. Do Scientologists have something against new technology? I'm not 100% positive, but I think they make video cameras smaller than what Tom has. Literally, I think that's the same camera that they used to film "Titanic."
Do we see a love connection here? Nope. But only because there isn't a legally binding document that this soccer mom had to sign stating that there was a love connection and if that love connection was to be broken that she can't ever talk about the love connection or the contract in question......or something like that.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Are you sure that's a video camera? Looks more like a rocket launcher to me!