Tuesday, November 07, 2006

American Idol Sweats the CMAs


So the country music awards were on. Sorry, I can't get into them at all only because I am not a fan of country music at all. I know, I'm not in the majority. I'll take my "ghetto jams" any day. Basically with this one I had to sift through a bunch of photos of country music stars that I did not know until I found a few that I did. They all just happen to be world class America Idol contestants. I figured I would come across a Dolly Parton picture or something because I figured she must still be considered country, right? Anyway, I thought it made sense that Carrie Underwood was there and even Kellie Pickler (she has a new CD out), but Carmen Rasmusen? Really? What in the hell does she have going on? So I decided to use the "Google" that all the kids are wild about and see if I could find anything out. Looks like she has a CD coming out too. I can't wait to listen to it and then immediately go deaf.

No comments: