Monday, November 20, 2006

Brad Pitt Channels Willie Nelson



It was really a toss up for me whether I thought he was channeling Willie Nelson or that dude who sang "Rico Suave" in the mid 1990's. I went with Willie Nelson, well, because of the whole drug factor and braids, etc.

Regardless, the Jolie-Pitt's were out and about with their family in sunny Mumbai (no idea where that is) and decided to hop on a boat and take a bit of a tour. The water looks awesome...very tropical. I believe that water of that color is most ideal for fishing for new kids to adopt. I'm sorry I just have this rule about not getting on a boat in a foreign country. I never would go para sailing on some random island. I just think that they have different rules/laws over there when it comes to boats that are way different than here in the good old U.S of A. Call me ignorant.

In even more important Brad and Angelina news, some crazy-ass newspaper is claiming that Angelina Jolie has been using "voodoo" to keep Brad and Jennifer Aniston apart. No joke, they're actually saying that. Here is a quote, (I shit you not):

"...And according to a leading voodoo expert, Doctor Snake, Jolie has allegedly put a magical spell on Pitt to forbid him from rekindling his relationship with the former Friends beauty.

"That vial sounds suspiciously like a voodoo 'mojo hand', or magical charm", said the author of cult best-seller "Voodoo Spellbook" to Softpedia."

Awesome! Seriously? Dr. Snake? Mojo Hand? Dr. Snake? Really? Dr. Snake? Let me tell you something "HindustanTimes" it's award winning journalism like that that will land you an online celebrity blog such as one like ImBringingBloggingBack. Keep up the great work.

No comments: