Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm Calling the Pussy Police


I don't even want to blog about it any more, but how can I not? I'm totally calling the pussy police on Britney Spears and if they don't want to do anything about it I'm going to perform a citizens arrest (amongst other things). Britney had been showing off her tater-tot almost each and every day. I feel like its similar to seeing the groundhog seeing its shadow. If Britney's stanky putanky sees it's shadow then we will definitely have 6 more weeks of winter. The sad part is that we're not even in winter yet. It's not looking good for us. It will get a little scarier if the "groundhog" starts to grow a beard....if ya know what I mean....and I think you do. Oh yeah, you do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brit's bringing the CLAM back and we love it