Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Jessica Biel is Dead to Me


While I once thought Jessica Biel was hot I now have to officially say that Jessica is dead to me...for the time being. And why, you ask? It looks like Jessica Biel and Derek Jeter have turned into a couple as they were seen in Vegas together at various VIP spots being all "cozy" and whatnot. She is such a traitor! Clearly by now all of you IBBB readers know of my love of the Red Sox and my hatred of the Yankees. Yeah, well she is dead to me now. What, does she think she's too good for Manny Ramirez? Traitor!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Oh as much as you know I love you I just find it hard to comment on posts like these because YOU KNOW MUCH I LOVVEEEE MY NY YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]
<333

Anonymous said...

cowboy up!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry with Derek Jeter's reputation with celebrity ladies. It will last as fast as it started.

He loves em, sex em and leave em.

When she turns 25 she'll be too old for him by then. She'll be back on the market by next month with her calling booty for the next famous guy. She like the Jeterman luvs the famous folk.

She's got big ole booty and he's just answering her booty call.