Monday, November 27, 2006

Nelly Furtado is a Letdown


I'm gonna say it. I like Nelly Furtado. I think I may have even said it before. However, sometimes she reallly lets me down. There was that one time she had flames painted up and down her arms and now there is this. Nelly was asked to pose for Playboy and she turned it down. Oh, did I mention they offered her $500,000 to do it? Oh yeah, and did I mention they just wanted her to pose fully clothed? Yup. Not even boobs to the wind! According to Nelly, "To do it would be a vanity thing, an egotistical thing."

Uh, so? It would also be a money thing, meaning you would get money to do this. I know, the thought is crazy. Let me tell ya, Nelly, I would take a picture of me dry-humping a dead turkey on the side of the road....naked....with a pinwheel hat on....and without teeth for like $175. Hell, I'd do it for $175 Canadian dollars. It's just very disappointing.

1 comment:

Habexpert said...

Nelly just plain rocks!

BTW, I just found a neat Nelly site with all her story detailed. Lots of interesting and unrevealed things in there.

www.nellyfurtado.official.ws