Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Nicole Richie Disses Bitches on Myspace


Nicole Richie is using the power of Myspace to write a little gossip of her own. Here is what Nicole wrote on her infamous Myspace blog very early in the morning today:

X-RAY
BLIND ITEM:What 35 year old raisin face whispers her order of 3 peices of asparagus for dinner at Chateau everynight, and hides her deathly disorder by pointing the finger at me, and used her last paycheck I wrote her to pay for a publisist instead of a nutritionist? HINT: Her nickname is lettucecup...

I may not be a rocket scientist (although, I am), but something tells me it's Rachel Zoe. Now, I don't know if I would have said "raisin face" as I would have gone the whole "grinch" route, but that's just me. We're all creative in our own ways. Oh, and I have a "hint" too. Asparagus makes your piss stink. I love how people can now fight via Myspace. What ever happened to the days of fighting in person or even on a talk-show for that matter? God bless technology so we can do it online now!

2 comments:

anonymouse said...

when chuck norris drinks pee, his asparagus smells funny.

juiicySCOOP said...

She looks like a character from MadTV.