Monday, November 06, 2006

Saddam to Get Like a Ton of Virgins


I'm about to get political on your asses again folks. As you may or may not have heard, Saddam Hussein (that wacky minx) has been officially sentenced to death for his role in the 1982 killings of thousands of innocent people. Saddy will die by being hanged, which to me seems really old fashioned. I say how about a good old rock fight? Seems like every time I turn on the TV you just see people over there throwing rocks at each other. I vote rock fight or actually maybe there should be a few different options and he could play "rock, paper, scissors" to see how he will die. Hey, at least Saddy has a chance at all those virgins that he promised his people in the afterlife. There's nothing a bunch of virgins like better than a smelly old man who doesn't believe in deodorant. Nice try buddy. I'll see you in hell. I'll be there with my laptop, probably blogging. We should team up, collaborate. Ok, at least think about it.

No comments: