Friday, November 03, 2006

Saint Jennifer Lopez Wears Christmas


Saint Jennifer Lopez de las Bronx is literally wearing what I can only imagine is Christmas wrapping paper. It's good to see she is ringing in the holiday's a little early this year. I wouldn't mind hanging her from the tree...oh wait. Saint Jennifer Lopez de las Bronx always insists she is just a girl from the Bronx, but this time I believe her. One time I was in the Bronx and I saw this homeless woman covered in wrapping paper sleeping on the side of the street and I thought to myself, "now this is where J. Lo is from!" Little did I know just a few short years later I would see her in the same outfit. As a side note, if the dress was any shorter you would definitely be able to see her "fly girl" if you know what I mean...and I think you do....because I'm 10.

Saint Jennifer Lopez de las Bronx and her lollipop head husband, Marc Anthony, were at the Latin Grammy Awards to honor Sir Ricky Martin. He's British right?

No comments: