Monday, November 06, 2006

Seriously?


Seriously? Could Halle Berry be any hotter? I don't think she could get any hotter. Do you think she likes me? I mean "likes me" likes me? If I wrote her a note and asked her would someone pass it to her in homeroom? She just needs to circle "yes" or "no" at the bottom of the note and then if she could just fold it back into that half-triangle/paper football and give it back to you then you can pass it back to me in the cafeteria..that would be great.

Halle Berry was at The 2006 BAFTA/LA Cunard Britannia Awards the other day. Yup, I literally don't know what 4 of those words of that awards title mean. I'm not too concerned with figuring it out though. What I am concerned with is marrying Halle Berry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is totally adorable; and her boyfriend isn't too bad either.