Wednesday, November 01, 2006

SOBE Baby!

















So I'm finally back from my quick getaway to South Beach, Miami. Good times were had by all and it was great to get out of the cold and rainy Boston weather. Thanks for all of your emails when I was gone! Again, not too sure why people are interested in me and my trip but since you requested here are some random (extremely random) photos from the trip with my 3 other friends. I'll add more to my myspace later on when I have a bit of downtime. What's that?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like you had a great time! XXOX~Vinnie

*..Jeru..* said...

WeeeeeeeeeelcomeBack ! ! ! I missed you :D

...nice shots! and by the way did u see Jennifer López?

ByeBye

Aunt Becky said...

I had pumpkin spice latte squirting from my nose when I got to that last shot! It looks like you mugged George Costanza's (sp?) dad for his stylin' tourist wardrobe Ü. The dark socks are the best!

Debil Dog said...

You have the whitest 'effin teeth...it actually looks like one big tooth! but, I mean that in the nicest way possible :)

Anonymous said...

your boyfriend is cute!