Monday, November 13, 2006

Victoria Beckham Can't Afford Clothes


Poor Poshtoria! She can't even afford clothes to go out in. While Poshtoria was exiting Nobu Berkley in London recently she was surrounded by the paparazzi snapping pictures of her in what I can only imagine is a potato sack with a cable wire tied around her waist. I think she's inventive. She's clearly all about "TV" on the go. Are you sick and tired of missing your favorite shows and need instant gratification that even Tivo can't provide? Well worry no more because now you can hook up your television right to your outfit. I see something like this appearing in Harriet Carter very soon!

The expression on her face is priceless. She actually looks like she's been stunned by her own outfit. By the way, I'm clearly no model (well not professionally, I want to keep my amateur status so I can contend in the "model olympics"), but who the hell walks like that? Wouldn't you be embarrassed? I'm embarrassed just looking at her.

No comments: